Town Clerk

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

How do I register to vote?

You must be 18 years old and a U.S. Citizen.

You can register in person, by mail, at the registry of motor vehicles or at the Secretary of State's website:
You will receive verification by mail after registering.

Mail-in Voter Registration form
Spanish Mail-in Voter Registration form

You can change your party by filling out the attached form and sending it to the Town Clerk's Office
Party Change Form

Absentee Ballot Application If you are not going to be in town on the day of an election or you have a physical disability or an illness preventing you from going to the polls; or religious belief just fill this form out and send it to the Town Clerk's Office and we will mail you an absentee ballot.