Licensing & Permits

Selectmen License Applications

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

The Board of Selectmen licenses various businesses. Below you will find applications for those licenses. However, certain establishments require additional permitting from other departments, such as, but not limited to, the Board of Health, the Building Inspector, or the Zoning Board of Appeals. To determine what your specific business may need please consult our guide, How to Open a Business in West Bridgewater.  In most cases, businesses also require a Business Certificate, available through the Town Clerk's Office.

All License Applications must have a Worker's Compensation Affidavit attached.

Antique License Application
Auctioneer License Application
Automatic Amusement Devices (Public Amusement)
Class I or Class II Dealer's License Application
Common Victualler License Application      
Annual Entertainment License
Entertainment on Sunday
One Day Entertainment Application
Fortune Teller's License Application
Garage Repair License Application
Liquor License (New or Transfer)   
One Day Liquor License Application
Road Opening Permit    
Request to Use Town Hall Parking Lot, Transfer Station Grounds, and/or Public Roads
Request for the Installation of a Permanent Structure on Town Property
Transient Vendor License Application                                                                                  
Underground Storage Transfer of Ownership License Application                

Any questions please contact Christine Eaton (508) 894-1267