It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
Payment methods accepted: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, electronic check
The Town of West Bridgewater is excited to offer an easy and convenient method to view and pay all of your tax and Water bills online.
The Town of West Bridgewater, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost, no registration required
- Access, view and pay your tax bills online, at your convenience 24/7
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check for 40 cents
- You can pay with a CREDIT CARD which will cost 2.95% in addition to your bill (see example below)
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- On the go? Pay by text using your mobile device
- Pay by phone using our secure, automated system: 833-699-7829, additional 95 cent fee
The convenience fee when using a credit card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.95. Example: If your bill is $1,000, your credit card will be charged $1029.50
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Town of West Bridgewater receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs with the vendor, not the town, associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable. The convenience fee is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.