Click here for the Latest News in West Bridgewater!
West Bridgewater Public Library is please to announce that it is accepting passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports by appointment on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m. at the Main Desk of the Library. For application forms, information on documentation requires, fees, and a wealth of other passport and international travel information, visit the ONLY official website for passport information- www.travel.state.gov
Click here for more information.
A Demonstration of the AutoMark Machine, a ballot marking device for voters who made need assistance marking their ballot at the polls. https://youtu.be/wgrHEi8Zkq8
Small Business Administration Offers Disaster Assistance to Residents of Massachusetts Affected by the Severe Winter Storm and Flooding in Norfolk County.
Town recognizes Frank W Nelson for many contributions at conference-room naming dedication.
West Bridgewater Police Department featured on WBZ with Bill Shields for approach to defeating distracted driving
Town issues release on use of sludge by farmers
- Strategic Planning - Get on Board!
- Help propel the Town: Join the Strategic Planning Initiative!
- Drinking Water
- WB AWARDED CDBG GRANT
- ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE!
- BROCKTON ENTERPRISE ARTICLE RE: NEW MSHS
- CPA Guidelines
- WB's Community Preservation Plan has been updated!!!
- WEST BRIDGEWATER NAMED ONE BOSTON GLOBE MAGAZINE'S BEST PLACES TO LIVE
- CONSUMER WARNING: National Grid Warns of Electric Bill Scam
- COMMUNITY BLOCK GRANT INFORMATION
- VICTOR R FLAHERTY, SR. CIVIC AWARD NOMINATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE
- NEW: FLAG LOWERING NOTIFICATIONS
- HURRICANE PREPAREDNESS: TELEPHONE/UTILITY POLES
- Need help? Seek assistance through the WB Neighbor Brigade
- View the story of the Anderson Farm Agricultural Preservation